If you have never had a student enrolled in the Hermiston School District and are enrolling for the first time:
- Log into ONLINE REGISTRATION to create a new ParentVUE account
- Click “Create a New Account”
- Answer the questions regarding enrollment in HSD and press Continue. If you can answer yes to either of the questions, please press the “Return to login” button and use your existing ParentVUE User Name and Password. If you need additional assistance, please contact your student's school.
- Enter your first name, last name, and your email address.
- Check your email to retrieve the ParentVUE Registration email from [email protected]. (If you do not see the email in your Inbox, check your junk/spam folder.)
- Click “here” in the email and fill out the screen to complete the account creation process. Your email is used as a default for the User ID, please choose a unique User ID and Password.
NEW FAMILIES TO HSD
CLICK HERE FOR Online Registration
Click on "Create a new Account"
If you currently have a student enrolled in the Hermiston School District and have an active ParentVUE account, log into ParentVUE with your previously created User ID and Password. There is an "Enrollment or Verification" tab in the top right corner.
Here you can either enroll a NEW student, such as a kindergartner and/or complete the Yearly Back to School Verification for your currently enrolled students.
If you do not remember your password, go to the login page, click "I am a Parent", and then click “Forgot Password”. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. If you do not remember your User ID, contact your student’s school.
If you currently have a student enrolled in HSD but have not yet activated your ParentVUE account, use the Activation Key given to you by your student’s school. You should then Activate your account by going to ParentVUE and clicking on “I am a Parent” and then “Activate Account”.
EXISTING FAMILIES ENROLLING A NEW STUDENT
When you select the “Create a New Account” option, you are presented with questions to confirm whether you may already be in our system.
If the answer to any question is Yes, if you have or have ever had a Hermiston School District ParentVUE account, log in with your previously created User ID and password. If you do not remember your password, return to the login page and click “Forgot Password”. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. Otherwise, contact your enrolling school for assistance.
If you accidentally answered Yes to one of the questions when the correct answer was No: The system will not allow you to continue. Either switch to another internet browser and start again or contact your enrolling school for assistance.
Type the exact first and last name you used when creating your online account.
Use the Previous and Save And Continue buttons at the bottom of each page to navigate backward or forward. Do not use your browser's Back button.
You may also click a module name on the left side of the screen to return to a module you have already seen.
The green progress bar at the top of each page shows your progress in the current module (not the overall registration process).
If you need to interrupt your data entry process, you can resume the registration by logging back in at a future time and clicking Resume Registration.
A yellow In Progress button will appear if the application has been resumed.