Employment - Job Listings
The Hermiston School District is seeking applicants for the non-licensed positions below. Please click on the position title under job announcement for more information including application submission instructions.
|Job Announcement||Application form|
|Print Shop Operator||Classified Application form|
|Educational Assistant - night school|
|Substitute Educational Assistant, Office|
Click here for Teaching vacancies
including substitue teaching opportunities
All teacher applicants must submit applications electronically through Netchemia Recruit & Hire. In order to access our on-line application form, you must create a username and password in Recruit & Hire and follow their instructions. You may access Recruit & Hire by clicking here.
To be considered for a teaching position, applicants must submit an on-line application form to the desired job posting. You must complete all required sections of the application and answer job-specific questions. A cover letter and current resume are also required and may be uploaded with your Recruit & Hire application form. Additionally, Licensed applicants are required to upload 3 reference letters. All other applicants are strongly encouraged to include letters of reference (2-3). Uploading tip: When uploading your 3 reference letters, you can scan and upload all three letters as one document. Questions/Assistance? If you have questions about the application or the job posting, please contact our Human Resources office at 541-667-6031.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Comprehensive staff development programs
- Strong mentor teacher programs
- Advancement opportunities
- Progressive and growing community
- Teacher Standards and Practices Commission (TSPC). TSPC is the teacher licensing agency for Oregon. All teachers including substitute teachers need to possess an Oregon Teaching license. For information on how to obtain and retain an Oregon teaching license visit the TSPC website.