Ready Schools, Safe Learners Resiliency Framework
Ready Schools, Safe Learners Resiliency Framework for the 2021-22 School Year, developed under the direction of Governor Brown and in collaboration with Oregon Health Authority, provides a framework for schools for the 2021-22 school year that ensures the health and safety of all students and staff and the families they return to each day.
Please follow the link below to Hermiston School District's Safe Return to In-Person Instruction and Continuity of Services Plan.
This Ready Schools, Safe Learners Resiliency Framework replaces the Ready Schools, Safe Learners: Guidance for School Year 2020-21 version 7.5.2 issued on May 28, 2021. The Ready Schools, Safe Learners Resiliency Framework became effective on June 30, 2021.
ODE and OHA will continue to monitor guidance updates from the CDC and will continue to align this recommendation framework as needed.
- Governor Kate Brown’s Resources – Building a Safe & Strong Oregon
- Oregon Department of Education – Ready Schools, Safe Learners Guidance for School Year 2020-21
- Oregon Health Authority – COVID-19 Updates
- Umatilla County Health Department
- Centers for Disease Control – Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- ESSER III Outcomes, Strategies, and Activities