Student Registration for Hermiston Schools
Welcome to the Hermiston School District. It is our pleasure to welcome you to the Hermiston family.
Enrollment information for Hermiston ONLINE! is available at www.hermistononline.org.
New to Hermiston Student Registration/Enrollment
Parents/guardians of children who are new to the Hermiston School District need to go to their attendance area school to register. If you do not know which school this is, locate your address on our district boundary map (available here).
Following is a list of schools, the grades they serve, and their addresses. If you do not know what school your child should attend, please contact Fabiola Amezcua at (541) 667-6017.
Elementary - K-5
- Desert View: 1225 SW 9th St
- Highland Hills: 450 SE 10th St
- Rocky Heights: 650 W Standard Ave
- Sunset: 300 E Catherine Ave
- West Park: 555 SW 7th Ave
Middle School - 6-8
- Armand Larive: 1497 SW 9th St
- Sandstone: 400 Ne 10th
Hermiston High School, 9-12 at 600 S 1st St.
When enrolling your child, you are asked to provide the following documents:
- Birth Record: Birth Certificate, Baptismal certificate or passport.
- Proof of residence: Current, original utility bills or original rental receipt with manager or owner phone number, plus one of the following:
- Mortgage booklet, escrow papers, homeowners association receipt, property tax form
- Rental agreement and current rent receipt
- Residence insurance statements
- Utility bills (Electric, Gas, Trash, Water)
- Driver’s License
- Bank Statement
- Mail addressed to you with a current postmark
- Notarized letter from owner or renter or your residence and a utilities bill in their name (renting a room).
- Health records: Immunization records and other important health records required for your student.
- Report Card or Transcript Grades: Withdrawal grades from your previous school along with a Transcript for high school students.